TCG World

Securing Visas for the World’s Greatest Artists and Entertainers

for Over 30 Years.

Firm Overview

Headquartered in New York City, Traffic Control Group (TCG) has provided comprehensive services in the coordination of immigration work visas for Artists and Entertainers. With over 30 years experience, we are a trusted name in the business, with a proven track record of successfully assisting U.S. and Internationally based clients. We understand the challenges that artists face when arranging performance/work visas for entertainers, and work to streamline the process.

We work closely with record labels, booking agents, talent managers and others involved in the worldwide touring industry, to achieve optimal results. Whether performing in the United States or overseas, TCG provides all necessary assistance in securing the appropriate visa documentation for you to have a successful and profitable tour.

U.S. Visa Services

TCG is owned and operated by Immigration Attorney, Jeffrey Gabel who has been practicing immigration law for over 30 years. Every case filed by our New York based team is thoroughly reviewed by our legal staff prior to submission to USCIS.

We assist artists and essential support to secure temporary work visas, O and P.

O Visas are issued to individuals for up to a 3 year validity period, that have extraordinary abilities in the arts, business, education, athletics, film and TV.

P visas are issued to internationally recognized groups for up to a 1 year validity period.

U.S. Immigration Services

TCG also assists with obtaining other non-immigrant U.S. work visas, such as the H, L and E categories. These can be applied for directly by corporations on behalf of prospective employees. It is crucial to obtain an experienced Immigration Attorney with the skills and resources to obtain the legal clearance you need.

In addition to securing temporary work visas for our impressive roster of worldwide clients, we also offer a wide variety of other immigration services. You can rely on TCG to procure the documentation and legal clearance you would need to make a permanent home in the United States. Contact us now for more information regarding green cards and naturalization.

Worldwide Visa Services

Our international client roster includes performers in all performance categories such as music, fashion, sports, live theatre and television and film. We have assisted internationally acclaimed artists facilitate their visa needs for over 30 years.

Several countries require government approval prior to the processing of performance work visas. Our close relationships with foreign consulates located here in the U.S. provides the ability for TCG to successfully obtain and expedite work visas. Our experienced staff ensures expeditious issuance of visas by streamlining with foreign promoters and consulates.

U.S. Passport Assistance

Expedited U.S. Passport Services:

TCG is proud to assist with expediting a U.S. passport. This process can be completed in as quick as 24 hours, and up to 10 days.

  • 1st time U.S. Passports || Passport renewals || Second U.S. Passports || Lost or Stolen Passports
  • 24 hour processing: By appointment only
  • 3-5 day processing
  • 10 day processing

Call us today!

Contact Form