Entertainer Work Permits and Performing Abroad

As a worldwide travel logistics agency, the Traffic Control Group assists record labels, booking agents, artists, entertainers, models and athletes throughout the United States with procuring the correct visa or work permits. Whether you are about to embark on a musical tour or appear in a fashion show or shoot abroad we can take the hassle out of your visa experience.

Our clientele includes Grammy award-winning musicians, world famous models, actors, actresses and professional athletes. We can help you obtain the clearance you need to work internationally. To arrange a free initial consultation with the Traffic Control Group, call us at 212-431-3700, or contact our New York-based firm online.

When Time Is of the Essence, You Can Count on Us for Your International Visas

Most countries require government approval prior to the processing of performance and/or work visas. Our close relationships with foreign consulates located in the United States provide us with the ability to obtain and expedite the necessary visas/work permits quickly. You can rely on us for skilled worldwide visa assistance as well as US passport assistance.

Securing Legal Clearance for Artists (All Nationalities) to Work Internationally

Our experienced staff provides many services, including:

  • Arranging schedules for single/multiple consulate processing
  • Providing information for the various consular requirements
  • Establishing direct contact with promoters abroad to secure expeditious government approvals for visa issuance
  • Preparing all necessary visa forms
  • Communicating with foreign consulates to ensure expeditious issuance of visas
  • Providing updates and visa/permit status to appropriate tour party personnel in regard to meeting established timelines
  • Obtaining fashion model international work permits

We also provide assistance with The Schengen Visa in Europe. The Schengen Visa is a single tourist visa that allows individuals of certain nationalities to travel within 25 European countries without the need of a separate visa for each country issued, and with a maximum stay of 90 days in the Schengen area within a six-month period. We provide experienced guidance for the applicant, as consulate requirements are varied and detailed.

Contact Our Office - Worldwide Assistance With Entertainer Work Permits and Work Abroad Visas

We work with artists of all nationalities seeking to perform in countries and regions abroad such as Russia, Latin America, New Zealand, Australia, the United Kingdom, Canada, China and Japan, among others. To arrange a free initial consultation with Traffic Control Group, contact our firm online.