O and P Visa Services

O and P Visas: Artist, Entertainer and Athlete Visas

At the Traffic Control Group, we have been helping some of the world's greatest artists, entertainers and athletes facilitate successful tours for more than 25 years. You can rely on us to assist you with your work visa and immigration issues so you and your clients can focus on doing what you do best.

We have the skills and resources (including two experienced Immigration attorneys on staff) to successfully secure the temporary work visas you need to enter the United States. To discuss your needs in a free consultation, call us at 212-431-3700.

"O Visas"

The O visas, which can be issued for up to three years and can be renewed, are reserved for individuals and their accompanying essential support personnel ,. We can assist you in applying for these extraordinary ability visas reserved for people involved in:

  • Arts
  • Sciences
  • Business
  • Education
  • Athletics
  • Film and television

"P Visas"

These visas are primarily available for internationally recognized entertainment groups. The initial period of admission is up to one year.

Need an O or P Visa? — We Can Help

We have what it takes to assist you in securing the temporary work visas you need to have a successful touring experience. Contact us today to arrange a free initial consultation with the Traffic Control Group.